You Save: $5.00
You Save: $30.00
Parrot MiniKit Neo
Parrot Minikit Neo
10 good reasons to choose the Minikit Neo
Control the MINIKIT Neo by voice:
Say the key word ‘MINIKIT’ at any time to trigger the voice recognition, and then say the name of the contact.
Connect two phones at once:
Thanks to the Switch function, you can use both phonebooks to make calls!
Great sound quality:
Digital Signal Processing allows a drastic reduction of noise and a strong echo cancellation.
Benefit from new features or change the language of your MINIKIT Neo by downloading new software versions for free.
Hours of conversation:
Enjoy six month of standby with Ultra Low Power Mode. The MINIKIT Neo will tell you the remaining battery time vocally upon request.
The MINIKIT Neo will vocally guide you through the entire pairing process. Once your phone is paired, the Bluetooth connection with the kit is absolutely automatic.
The kit integrates a vibration sensor to automatically switch on when you get in your car.
Listen to your music:
You can listen to all your music on your phone and benefit from the voice commands of your navigation app directly on your kit.
All your contacts on your kit: Synchronisation with your phonebook is automatic and all menus are vocal so you can stay focused on driving.
All these benefits are integrated in a compact and sleek design:
The integrated clipping system is compatible with all sun -visors and can be reversed easily with only one hand when you fold or unfold the sun visor.
Voice controlled portable Bluetooth hands-free kit for mobile phones, Smartphones and iPhones.
- Dual Mode (Multipoint): simultaneous connection of two Bluetooth phones
- Number of contacts: 2,000 per phone – Total of 20,000 contacts maximum per MINIKIT Neo
- Language: one language per version
- Pairing capacity: maximum of 10 devices per MINIKIT Neo
- Battery: Lithium Ion – 1000mAh
- Battery life: over 10 hours in conversation
- over 6 months in deep sleep mode
- Charging time : 3 hrs maximum – 5V / 500mA
- Easy Pairing Process and NFC tag
- Automatic connection by pairing order
- Software update via USB port
- 2 button On / Off / Battery level
- 4 buttons Operation, including one jog-wheel
- 4 LEDs (green and red), including one for battery charging
- Green button: answer, call a contact from the phonebook, initiate voice recognition, confirm, private mode
- Red button: hang up, cancel, exit menus
- Rotary knob: access the menus, adjust the volume, send DTMF signal
- 3W speaker
- Full duplex
- Built-in multidirectional microphone
- Output via NXT vibrating panel
- HDR < 1%
- Noise reduction : Parrot NR v3.1
- Echo cancellation : Parrot APA v1.6
- Voice prompts for all menus
- Speaker Independent Voice Recognition
- Natural Text-To-Speech (reads the names in the phonebook)
- Bluetooth v3.1
- Profiles : HFP 1.6 (Hands Free Profile) – A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) – PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- Other synchronisation protocols : SyncML – Synchro AT – Synchro Nokia
- Bluetooth range: 10 meters maximum – 30 feet maximum
- Pairing code: ‘ 0 0 0 0’ by PIN code – No pairing code with NFC tag
- SIP6 processor at 416 MHz
- Flash memory: 128MB (1Gb)
- RAM memory: 32MB (256Mb) – DDR
Dimensions and weight
- Length: 94 mm – 3.70 in
- Width: 54 mm – 2.12 in
- Thickness: 39 mm – 1.53 in
- Weight: 69 g – 2.43 oz
- 1x Parrot MINIKIT Neo
- 1x USB / micro-USB cable
- 1x 12V accessory socket charger – USB out
- 1x Quick Start Guide
Product Excludes Installation
Due to continuous product improvement, specifications and design are subject to change without notice