1080P Dash Camera Full HD Recording
The AE-DN2016-F3 is the latest high definition (HD) 1080P dash camera from Hikvision. It comes with all the features
you’d expect from a premium dash cam, all in a small, stylish package.
• Up to 1080p full HD recording
• Great low light performance for night driving
• 135° (diagonal) wide angle lens
• No distracting LCD monitor
• Built in mic and speaker (programmable off)
• Voice prompt driver aid aids (programmable off)
• Built in WiFi module with HikDashCam app support (free download from the app store). The app allows playback with GPS
location/map, download video and snapshots direct to the camera roll.
• Built-in GPS receiver records location and speed along with the video
• Mini remote control for instant snapshots. Push the button to trigger a snapshot 12-second video (taken 6-seconds before
and 6-seconds after the button is pushed) and saves to a separate folder on the SD card.
• SD card recording (SD not included) up to 128GB with automatic overwriting of the oldest files
• Built in G-sensor detects accidents and saves the video to prevent it being overwritten
• Back up power provided by a capacitor rather than a Li-ion battery
• The camera is only 44.5mm x 44.5mm x 52mm in size so is a lot less intrusive than many other models
• Windscreen mount with magnetic quick connect
• 12v cigarette lighter USB adapter and power cable included
• 1-year product warranty
• Traffic light turns green – if stopped at a red light the camera notifies you when the light turns green
• Speed limit signs – the camera reads out the speed signs e.g. “Speed limit of 50”
• Keep up with the car – notifies you when the car in front moves off
• Each driver prompt can be individually switched off in the settings menu
Add an SD card:
• SD CARD 16G
• SD CARD 32G
• Other sizes on request
WiFi smartphone connectivity
The Hikvision AE-DN2016-F3 dash cam has built in WiFi. When you start your car your smartphone will automatically connect to the camera’s WiFi enabling you to view live video, playback and download recorded video and snap shots, plus change camera settings via the Hik Dashcam app available for iOS and Android.
No LCD monitor
Most dash cams have an LCD monitor which can be distracting, especially while driving at night. The Hikvision AE-DN2016-F3 dash cam has no monitor (instead it uses your smartphone to view) which allows the camera to be smaller and less intrusive.
GPS built in
The Hikvision AE-DN2016-F3 dash cam has a built in GPS receiver which overlays your vehicle’s location when playing back on the smartphone app plus it shows the vehicle’s speed on the recordings.
Green light voice prompt
Voice prompt alerts you when the traffic light turns green and you don’t start moving. Saves the embarrassing horn honks from drivers behind you! This feature can be switched off in camera settings.
Vehicle moving voice prompt
Voice prompt alerts you when the vehicle in front moves off and you don’t start moving forward. Saves the embarrassing horn honks from drivers behind you! This feature can be switched off in camera settings.
Speed limit sign prompt
The Hikvision AE-DN2016-F3 dash camera can read speed limit signs to you helping you avoid speeding tickets. This feature can be switched off in camera settings.
Easy 10-second installation
The camera can be installed in as little as 10 seconds with the adjustable windscreen mount and magnetic quick connect.
The Hikvision AE-DN2016-F3 dash camera is only 44.5mm x 44.5mm x 52mm in size so it is a lot less intrusive than many dash cam models when fitted to your windscreen. In most vehicles the camera can be mounted behind the rear view mirror to keep it out of the way.
G-sensor built in
The built in G-sensor detects a crash and stops important video from being overwritten.
Built in audio mic
The Hikvision AE-DN2016-F3 has a built in audio mic so can record audio in the vehicle. This feature can be turned off permanently in the camera settings or can temporarily be switched off with the mini remote.
Capacitor back up power
The Hikvision dash camera has a capacitor for back up power rather than a Li-ion battery. Back up power is required to save files once the main power (vehicle ignition) is turned off. Capacitors are much safer than batteries as they will not swell up and leak which can damage the camera.
The Hikvision AE-DN2016-F3 dash camera package includes
1080P HD Hikvision dash camera
Windscreen mount with magnetic quick release
Cigarette socket USB adapter
Micro remote and mounting kit
Note: requires a micro SD card (128GB max) suitable for recording video such as Samsung Evo+ or similar. Low quality/speed SD cards will not work with this device.
** Due to continuous product improvement, specifications and design are subject to change without notice
** Price does not include install